Traveling Luck for `Abdolkheyl, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is `Abdolkheyl?What's around `Abdolkheyl?
Wikipedia near `Abdolkheyl
Where to stay near `Abdolkheyl
Also known as `Abdulkhel, `Abḏulkhēl, عبدل خیل
The timezone in `Abdolkheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5100°, Longitude. 70.5600°
Satellite map around `Abdolkheyl
Loading map of `Abdolkheyl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around `Abdolkheyl, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Abdolkheyl (0km)
- Palwāṟay (1.4km)
- Kowtay (2.3km)
- Taṟaṉ (2.7km)
- شگه (3km)
- Giḏarē (3.7km)
- Tārān (3.7km)
- Kowtī (3.7km)
- Mīāgān (4.2km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (4.4km)
- Tangī Tokchi (4.4km)
- Kachar (4.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (5.6km)
- بازارك (5.7km)
- Binigāh (6.6km)
- Dāmān (6.6km)
- Katasang (7km)
- Qalāgay (7.1km)
- Lowhan (8.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (8.4km)
- Kohneh Deh (8.5km)
- Gūch (8.5km)
- Katah Sang (8.6km)
- شيوه (8.8km)
- Dārbanak (8.8km)
- Chahārqal`eh (8.8km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (9.1km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (9.1km)
- Ghowrizi (9.1km)
- Shīrgar (9.6km)
- Chanārmasah (9.6km)
- Gūṟyak (9.9km)
- Zanābād (9.9km)
- Arbāpān (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (5.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (6.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (7.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (7.1km)
Airports close to `Abdolkheyl
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (17.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (133.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (157.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Abdolkheyl
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (103.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (176km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (220.1km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (239.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.