Traveling Luck for Qalāgay, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Qalagay?What's around Qalagay?
Wikipedia near Qalagay
Where to stay near Qalāgay
Also known as Kalagay, قلاگی
The timezone in Qalagay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.5600°, Longitude. 70.5700°
Satellite map around Qalāgay
Loading map of Qalāgay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qalāgay, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qalāgay (0km)
- Kohneh Deh (1.4km)
- شيوه (1.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (1.8km)
- بازارك (2.7km)
- Mīāgān (3km)
- Kachar (3km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (3.7km)
- شگه (4.8km)
- Giḏarē (5.5km)
- Palwāṟay (5.7km)
- Gūṟyak (5.8km)
- Nāşer Kalā (6.6km)
- Sūṟech (6.6km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (6.6km)
- Kowtay (7.1km)
- `Abdolkheyl (7.1km)
- Setūdeh (7.2km)
- Pūri Kalay (7.3km)
- Lowy Kalay (7.3km)
- Taṟaṉ (8.5km)
- S̲h̲atlāw (8.6km)
- Darreh-ye Nūr (9.1km)
- Katasang (9.1km)
- Bangāw (9.3km)
- Sūṟkhaṉ (9.6km)
- كندی (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pos̲h̲teh (9.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Palwāṟay Ghaṟ (4.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Nūr (8.7km)
Airports close to Qalāgay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (24.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (136.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (157.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qalāgay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (109.6km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (177.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (227.2km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (233km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.