Traveling Luck for Ḏaṟbakhēl, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Darbakhel?What's around Darbakhel?
Wikipedia near Darbakhel
Where to stay near Ḏaṟbakhēl
Also known as Darbakheyl’, دربه خیل
The timezone in Darbakhel is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. 34.5400°, Longitude. 70.5500°
Satellite map around Ḏaṟbakhēl
Loading map of Ḏaṟbakhēl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḏaṟbakhēl, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (0km)
- Mīāgān (1.2km)
- بازارك (1.4km)
- شگه (1.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (1.8km)
- Giḏarē (1.8km)
- Palwāṟay (3km)
- Kachar (3.5km)
- Qalāgay (3.7km)
- `Abdolkheyl (4.4km)
- Kohneh Deh (4.8km)
- شيوه (5.5km)
- Kowtay (5.5km)
- Taṟaṉ (6.6km)
- Kowtī (7.9km)
- Tārān (7.9km)
- Tangī Tokchi (8.4km)
- Gūṟyak (8.6km)
- Katasang (9.2km)
- Binigāh (10.1km)
- Dāmān (10.1km)
- Nāşer Kalā (10.2km)
- Sūṟech (10.2km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (10.2km)
- Setūdeh (10.8km)
- Pūri Kalay (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (9.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (9.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (9.9km)
Airports close to Ḏaṟbakhēl
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (20.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (136.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (155.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḏaṟbakhēl
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (178.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (223.8km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (236.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.