Traveling Luck for شگه, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is شگه?What's around شگه?
Wikipedia near شگه
Where to stay near شگه
Also known as Saga, Segay, Shagah, Shchegay, Shegay, Shigai, Shigi, Shēgay, Shīgī, S̄aga, Šěgay
The timezone in شگه is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5300°, Longitude. 70.5500°
Satellite map around شگه
Loading map of شگه and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around شگه, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- شگه (0km)
- Giḏarē (1.2km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (1.4km)
- Mīāgān (1.8km)
- Palwāṟay (1.8km)
- بازارك (2.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (3km)
- `Abdolkheyl (3km)
- Kachar (3.8km)
- Kowtay (4.5km)
- Qalāgay (4.8km)
- Taṟaṉ (5.5km)
- Kohneh Deh (6.1km)
- شيوه (6.6km)
- Tārān (6.6km)
- Kowtī (6.6km)
- Tangī Tokchi (7km)
- Katasang (8.6km)
- Dāmān (8.8km)
- Binigāh (8.8km)
- Gūṟyak (9.2km)
- Lowhan (10.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (10.5km)
- Katah Sang (10.9km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (8.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (7.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (4.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (9.2km)
Airports close to شگه
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (19.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (135.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (155.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to شگه
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.8km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (178km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (222.5km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (237.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.