Traveling Luck for Palwāṟay, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Palwaray?What's around Palwaray?
Wikipedia near Palwaray
Where to stay near Palwāṟay
Also known as Palvaray, پلواری
The timezone in Palwaray is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.5200°, Longitude. 70.5600°
Satellite map around Palwāṟay
Loading map of Palwāṟay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palwāṟay, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Palwāṟay (0km)
- `Abdolkheyl (1.4km)
- شگه (1.8km)
- Giḏarē (2.7km)
- Kowtay (2.7km)
- Mīāgān (2.8km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (3km)
- Kachar (3.7km)
- Taṟaṉ (3.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (4.2km)
- بازارك (4.4km)
- Kowtī (4.8km)
- Tārān (4.8km)
- Qalāgay (5.7km)
- Tangī Tokchi (5.7km)
- Katasang (7.1km)
- Kohneh Deh (7.1km)
- شيوه (7.4km)
- Binigāh (7.9km)
- Dāmān (7.9km)
- Gūṟyak (9km)
- Katah Sang (9.2km)
- Lowhan (9.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (9.6km)
- Gūch (9.9km)
- Chahārqal`eh (10.1km)
- Dārbanak (10.1km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (10.3km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (10.3km)
- Ghowrizi (10.5km)
- Wuch Nāw (10.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (7.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (6.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (7.5km)
Airports close to Palwāṟay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (18.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (134.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (157km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palwāṟay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (176.4km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (221.4km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (238.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.