Traveling Luck for Mīāgān, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Miagan?What's around Miagan?
Wikipedia near Miagan
Where to stay near Mīāgān
Also known as Myagan, Myāgān, M’yagan, مياگان
The timezone in Miagan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5400°, Longitude. 70.5600°
Satellite map around Mīāgān
Loading map of Mīāgān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mīāgān, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mīāgān (0km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (1.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (1.4km)
- بازارك (1.8km)
- شگه (1.8km)
- Kachar (2.3km)
- Giḏarē (2.7km)
- Palwāṟay (2.8km)
- Qalāgay (3km)
- `Abdolkheyl (4.2km)
- Kohneh Deh (4.4km)
- شيوه (4.8km)
- Kowtay (4.8km)
- Taṟaṉ (6.1km)
- Kowtī (7.4km)
- Tārān (7.4km)
- Gūṟyak (7.5km)
- Katasang (8.2km)
- Tangī Tokchi (8.5km)
- Sūṟech (9.6km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (9.6km)
- Nāşer Kalā (9.6km)
- Setūdeh (9.9km)
- Pūri Kalay (10.2km)
- Lowy Kalay (10.2km)
- Dāmān (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (9.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (9.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (4.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (9km)
Airports close to Mīāgān
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (21km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (135.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (156.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mīāgān
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.6km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (177.4km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (224.1km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (236km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.