Traveling Luck for بازارك, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is بازارك?What's around بازارك?
Wikipedia near بازارك
Where to stay near بازارك
Also known as Bazarak, Bāzārak
The timezone in بازارك is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 34.5500°, Longitude. 70.5500°
Satellite map around بازارك
Loading map of بازارك and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around بازارك, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- بازارك (0km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (1.2km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (1.4km)
- Mīāgān (1.8km)
- Qalāgay (2.7km)
- شگه (2.8km)
- Giḏarē (3km)
- Kohneh Deh (3.7km)
- Kachar (3.8km)
- Palwāṟay (4.4km)
- شيوه (4.5km)
- `Abdolkheyl (5.7km)
- Kowtay (6.6km)
- Taṟaṉ (7.9km)
- Gūṟyak (8.3km)
- Aḩmadbeyg (9.1km)
- Sūṟech (9.1km)
- Nāşer Kalā (9.1km)
- Kowtī (9.1km)
- Tārān (9.1km)
- Tangī Tokchi (9.8km)
- Setūdeh (9.9km)
- Katasang (9.9km)
- Pūri Kalay (9.9km)
- Lowy Kalay (9.9km)
- Sūṟkhaṉ (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (10.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (3.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (10.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Palwāṟay Ghaṟ (3km)
Airports close to بازارك
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (22km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (137.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (155.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to بازارك
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (107.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (179km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (225.2km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (235.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.