Traveling Luck for Kowtay, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Kowtay?What's around Kowtay?
Wikipedia near Kowtay
Where to stay near Kowtay
Also known as Kotay, Kōtay, كوتی
The timezone in Kowtay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.5100°, Longitude. 70.5800°
Satellite map around Kowtay
Loading map of Kowtay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kowtay, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kowtay (0km)
- Taṟaṉ (1.4km)
- `Abdolkheyl (2.3km)
- Palwāṟay (2.7km)
- Kowtī (2.8km)
- Tārān (2.8km)
- Kachar (4.2km)
- شگه (4.5km)
- Katasang (4.7km)
- Mīāgān (4.8km)
- Giḏarē (5.4km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (5.5km)
- Tangī Tokchi (5.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (6.1km)
- Katah Sang (6.5km)
- بازارك (6.6km)
- Qalāgay (7.1km)
- Dāmān (8.1km)
- Binigāh (8.1km)
- Gūṟyak (8.4km)
- شيوه (8.4km)
- Dārbanak (8.4km)
- Chahārqal`eh (8.4km)
- Kohneh Deh (8.5km)
- Gūch (8.5km)
- Ghowrizi (8.5km)
- Wuch Nāw (8.6km)
- Shīrgar (8.8km)
- Arbāpān (9.9km)
- Lowhan (9.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (9.9km)
- Kakal aw Bājawri (9.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (6.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (8.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (4.9km)
Airports close to Kowtay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (18.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (131.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (159.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kowtay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (173.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (220.7km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (238km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.