Traveling Luck for Pos̲h̲teh, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Poshhteh?What's around Poshhteh?
Wikipedia near Poshhteh
Where to stay near Pos̲h̲teh
Also known as Puste, Puštē, پشته
The timezone in Poshhteh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5100°, Longitude. 70.5200°
Satellite map around Pos̲h̲teh
Loading map of Pos̲h̲teh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pos̲h̲teh, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Giḏarē (3.7km)
- شگه (4.5km)
- `Abdolkheyl (4.7km)
- Palwāṟay (4.9km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (5.5km)
- Tangī Tokchi (5.5km)
- Binigāh (5.7km)
- Dāmān (5.7km)
- Mīāgān (6.3km)
- بازارك (6.6km)
- Kowtay (7km)
- Lowhan (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (7km)
- Taṟaṉ (7.1km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (7.1km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (7.3km)
- Zanābād (7.4km)
- Tārān (7.5km)
- Kowtī (7.5km)
- Kachar (8.2km)
- Chanārmasah (8.4km)
- Chamyā (8.5km)
- Jamālī (8.5km)
- Shagāli (8.5km)
- Dobanday (8.8km)
- Qalāgay (9.1km)
- Jamāli (9.1km)
- Sareshtehdārī (9.6km)
- Chūragalī (9.6km)
- Sheykhān (9.9km)
- Pērawur (9.9km)
- Beland Ghar (9.9km)
- Kākarān (10.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (7.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (9.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (5.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- `Abdolkheyl (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bālā Warē Ghar (8.6km)
Airports close to Pos̲h̲teh
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (15.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (137.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (152.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pos̲h̲teh
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (100.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (180.4km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (218.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.