Traveling Luck for Giḏarē, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Gidare?What's around Gidare?
Wikipedia near Gidare
Where to stay near Giḏarē
Also known as Gidare, گدری
The timezone in Gidare is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:02. It's light
Latitude. 34.5300°, Longitude. 70.5400°
Satellite map around Giḏarē
Loading map of Giḏarē and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Giḏarē, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Giḏarē (0km)
- شگه (1.2km)
- Ḏaṟbakhēl (1.8km)
- Mīāgān (2.7km)
- Palwāṟay (2.7km)
- بازارك (3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Atek (3.7km)
- `Abdolkheyl (3.7km)
- Kachar (4.9km)
- Kowtay (5.4km)
- Qalāgay (5.5km)
- Taṟaṉ (6.3km)
- Kohneh Deh (6.6km)
- Tangī Tokchi (7.1km)
- شيوه (7.3km)
- Kowtī (7.3km)
- Tārān (7.3km)
- Dāmān (8.5km)
- Binigāh (8.5km)
- Katasang (9.7km)
- Lowhan (10.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (10.1km)
- Gūṟyak (10.2km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (10.5km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (10.5km)
- Zanābād (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tīrano Ghās̲h̲ē (8.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pāyko Tangay (7.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Gembiṟi Dasht (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Katasang (10.2km)
Airports close to Giḏarē
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (19km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (136.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (154.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Giḏarē
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.2km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (179.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (222.2km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (238.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.