Traveling Luck for Kibarani, Coast, Kenya
Where is Kibarani?What's around Kibarani?
Wikipedia near Kibarani
Where to stay near Kibarani
The timezone in Kibarani is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. -3.6000°, Longitude. 39.8500°
Satellite map around Kibarani
Loading map of Kibarani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kibarani, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mjibu (8.7km)
- Majaoni (12.3km)
- Tezo Settlement Area (12.3km)
- Kibokoni (15.7km)
- Mavueni Settlement (16.6km)
- Mtanganyiko (19.9km)
- Sokoke (21km)
- Mbuyu Kiwete (23.4km)
- Kafeni (23.7km)
- Mkwajuni (24.7km)
- Tandia (25km)
- Vuma (27.3km)
- Kirumbe (27.7km)
- Kaya Kauma (27.7km)
- Mwakuhenga (28.2km)
- Majajani (28.2km)
- Kaole (29.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Kibarani
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (7.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sokoke (22.7km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kitengani (25km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (7.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (8.7km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Sokoke Forest Station (27.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (27.6km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (8.7km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (19.9km)
Airports close to Kibarani
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (104.5km)
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (118.5km)