Traveling Luck for Kilifi, Coast, Kenya
Where is Kilifi?What's around Kilifi?
Wikipedia near Kilifi
Where to stay near Kilifi
The timezone in Kilifi is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. -3.6333°, Longitude. 39.8500°
Satellite map around Kilifi
Loading map of Kilifi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kilifi, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mavueni Settlement (12.4km)
- Mjibu (14.1km)
- Mbuyu Kiwete (15.6km)
- Kafeni (16.1km)
- Mkwajuni (17.5km)
- Kibokoni (17.5km)
- Vuma (19.5km)
- Majaoni (19.9km)
- Tezo Settlement Area (19.9km)
- Mwakuhenga (22.1km)
- Kaole (22.8km)
- Mtanganyiko (22.8km)
- Gongoni (24.7km)
- Majajani (24.8km)
- Kaya Kauma (27.7km)
- Dindiri (28.2km)
- Sokoke (28.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Kilifi
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (0km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mavueni (16.6km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (0km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (8.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (22.8km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (16.1km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (12.3km)
Airports close to Kilifi
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (111.1km)
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (111.9km)