Traveling Luck for Kilifi Plantations, Coast, Kenya
Where is Kilifi Plantations?What's around Kilifi Plantations?
Wikipedia near Kilifi Plantations
Where to stay near Kilifi Plantations
The timezone in Kilifi Plantations is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.6667°, Longitude. 39.8333°
Satellite map around Kilifi Plantations
Loading map of Kilifi Plantations and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kilifi Plantations, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Kilifi Plantations
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (8.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mavueni (8.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mkomani (21km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (8.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (12.3km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (24.7km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kilifi Plantations (0km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (8.8km)
Airports close to Kilifi Plantations
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (103.2km)
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (119.8km)