Traveling Luck for Barani, Coast, Kenya
Where is Barani?What's around Barani?
Wikipedia near Barani
Where to stay near Barani
Also known as Barane
The timezone in Barani is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. -3.5833°, Longitude. 39.8333°
Satellite map around Barani
Loading map of Barani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barani, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kibarani Sub-Location (5.5km)
- Mtondia Sub-Location (8.7km)
- Tezo Sub-Location (11km)
- Mnarani Sub-Location (12.3km)
- Konjora Sub-Location (12.4km)
- Takaungu Location (19.5km)
- Mavueni Sub-Location (26.2km)
- Sokoke Location (27.6km)
- Tezo Location (27.6km)
- Magogoni Sub-Location (30.5km)
- Vyambani Sub-Location (30.5km)
Accommodation around Barani
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (12.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sokoke (17.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (8.7km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (12.3km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kitengani (19.5km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Sokoke Forest Station (23.3km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (28.1km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (8.7km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (24.7km)
Airports close to Barani
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (103.6km)
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (119.9km)