Traveling Luck for Kibokoni, Coast, Kenya
Where is Kibokoni?What's around Kibokoni?
Wikipedia near Kibokoni
Where to stay near Kibokoni
The timezone in Kibokoni is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.6000°, Longitude. 39.7833°
Satellite map around Kibokoni
Loading map of Kibokoni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kibokoni, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Konjora Sub-Location (7.8km)
- Kibarani Sub-Location (15.7km)
- Mnarani Sub-Location (17.5km)
- Mavueni Sub-Location (19.5km)
- Takaungu Location (19.5km)
- Vyambani Sub-Location (21km)
- Mtondia Sub-Location (21.1km)
- Tezo Sub-Location (22.8km)
- Bedzombo Sub-Location (23.7km)
- Vitsapuni Sub-Location (23.8km)
- Sokoke Location (24.6km)
Accommodation around Kibokoni
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (17.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (8.7km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (17.5km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kitengani (19.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (19.9km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Kwa Ngowa Dam (24.7km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (21.1km)
Airports close to Kibokoni
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (111.3km)
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (114.1km)