Traveling Luck for Takaungu, Coast, Kenya
Where is Takaungu?What's around Takaungu?
Wikipedia near Takaungu
Where to stay near Takaungu
The timezone in Takaungu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.6833°, Longitude. 39.8500°
Satellite map around Takaungu
Loading map of Takaungu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Takaungu, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Takaungu Location (5.5km)
- Makonde Sub-Location (8.7km)
- Mnarani Sub-Location (11.7km)
- Mavueni Sub-Location (15.7km)
- Kibarani Sub-Location (19.5km)
- Mavueni Location (19.5km)
- Bedzombo Sub-Location (20km)
- Vyambani Sub-Location (23.5km)
- Kuruwetu Sub-Location (24.7km)
- Mtondia Sub-Location (27.6km)
- Pingilikani Sub-Location (27.7km)
Accommodation around Takaungu
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (11.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mavueni (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mkomani (19.5km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (11.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (17.4km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (27.6km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (3.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kilifi Plantations (5.5km)
Airports close to Takaungu
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (102.2km)
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (121.1km)