Traveling Luck for Mjibu, Coast, Kenya
Where is Mjibu?What's around Mjibu?
Wikipedia near Mjibu
Where to stay near Mjibu
The timezone in Mjibu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.5833°, Longitude. 39.8167°
Satellite map around Mjibu
Loading map of Mjibu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mjibu, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Mjibu
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (14.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (7.8km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (14.1km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kitengani (17.4km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Sokoke Forest Station (23.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (26.2km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (12.4km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (26.2km)
Airports close to Mjibu
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (106.1km)
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (118.2km)