Traveling Luck for Njora, Coast, Kenya
Where is Njora?What's around Njora?
Wikipedia near Njora
Where to stay near Njora
Also known as Koyeni
The timezone in Njora is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.5833333°, Longitude. 39.7666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Njora, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Konjora Sub-Location (5.5km)
- Vitsapuni Sub-Location (19.6km)
- Sokoke Location (19.8km)
- Kibarani Sub-Location (19.9km)
- Magogoni Sub-Location (21km)
- Tsangalaweni Sub-Location (22.1km)
- Mnarani Sub-Location (22.8km)
- Mavueni Sub-Location (23.7km)
- Vyambani Sub-Location (23.7km)
- Mtondia Sub-Location (23.8km)
- Tezo Sub-Location (24.7km)
- Takaungu Location (25km)
- Kauma Location (25km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Njora
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (22.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (14.1km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kitengani (16km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (22.8km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (23.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Kwa Ngowa Dam (19.9km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (23.8km)
Airports close to Njora
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (113.4km)
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (113.8km)