Traveling Luck for Takaungu Creek, Coast, Kenya
Where is Takaungu Creek?What's around Takaungu Creek?
Wikipedia near Takaungu Creek
Where to stay near Takaungu Creek
The timezone in Takaungu Creek is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. -3.6833333°, Longitude. 39.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Takaungu Creek, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Takaungu Creek
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (12.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mavueni (15.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mkomani (22.1km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (12.3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (19.5km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (27.3km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (0km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kilifi Plantations (8.8km)
Airports close to Takaungu Creek
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (104.6km)
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (119.3km)