Traveling Luck for Ras Mkoma, Coast, Kenya
Where is Ras Mkoma?What's around Ras Mkoma?
Wikipedia near Ras Mkoma
Where to stay near Ras Mkoma
The timezone in Ras Mkoma is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -3.6333°, Longitude. 39.8333°
Satellite map around Ras Mkoma
Loading map of Ras Mkoma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ras Mkoma, in Coast, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mavueni Settlement (8.7km)
- Mjibu (12.3km)
- Kibokoni (14.1km)
- Kafeni (15.6km)
- Mkwajuni (16.1km)
- Mbuyu Kiwete (16.1km)
- Mwakuhenga (19.5km)
- Mtanganyiko (19.5km)
- Vuma (19.9km)
- Tezo Settlement Area (21km)
- Majaoni (21km)
- Kaole (21km)
- Majajani (21.1km)
- Gongoni (23.7km)
- Kaya Kauma (23.8km)
- Dindiri (26.2km)
- Kirumbe (26.2km)
- Sokoke (27.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Ras Mkoma
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mto Kilifi (3.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mavueni (14.1km)
- a boat or other floating conveyance and terminal facilities regularly used to transport people and vehicles across a waterbody.
- Kivukoni (3.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bandari ya Wali (5.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mitangoni (19.6km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Mtondia (17.4km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Takaungu Creek (14.1km)
Airports close to Ras Mkoma
Moi international(MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (109.8km)
Malindi(MYD), Malindi, Kenya (113.2km)