Traveling Luck for Churigualla, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Churigualla?What's around Churigualla?
Wikipedia near Churigualla
Where to stay near Churigualla
Also known as Churiguaya, Churiguaylla
The timezone in Churigualla is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 20:08. It's light
Latitude. -18.3500°, Longitude. -69.1333°
Satellite map around Churigualla
Loading map of Churigualla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Churigualla, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Torrentorine (5.3km)
- Cerro Tancane (14.7km)
- Cerro Carbonire (18.9km)
- Cerro Umurata (25.4km)
- Cerro Acotango (27.6km)
- Cerro Capurata (33.2km)
- Cerro Challacollo (33.5km)
- Cerro Choquelimpie (36.8km)
- Cerro Oke Okeni (37.1km)
- Cerro Condor Iquiña (41km)
- Cerro Queñuacollo (41.5km)
- Cerro Muru Kkollu (48.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Quimsachata (33.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (32.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Estancia Vinto (49.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pamputa (23.6km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Guallatiri (26.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago Chungara (33.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Churigualla
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (256km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.