Traveling Luck for Cerro Torrentorine, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Torrentorine?What's around Cerro Torrentorine?
Wikipedia near Cerro Torrentorine
Where to stay near Cerro Torrentorine
The timezone in Cerro Torrentorine is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 20:07. It's light
Latitude. -18.3333°, Longitude. -69.1333°
Satellite map around Cerro Torrentorine
Loading map of Cerro Torrentorine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Torrentorine, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (37.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Estancia Vinto (47.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pamputa (18.9km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Guallatiri (30.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago Chungara (28.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Torrentorine
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (251km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.