Traveling Luck for Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie?What's around Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie?
Wikipedia near Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie
Where to stay near Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie
The timezone in Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.2833°, Longitude. -69.2667°
Satellite map around Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie
Loading map of Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Proa (7.3km)
- Choquelimpie (15.2km)
- Tulduni (21.2km)
- Chivatambo (21.3km)
- Japucucho (21.8km)
- Chucullo (23.5km)
- Parinacota (26.5km)
- Lauca (27km)
- Ajata (30km)
- Chungará (30.9km)
- Silpasilvani (32.2km)
- Sopocalane (35.9km)
- Misitune (36.8km)
- Rosapeta (38.5km)
- Campamento Experimental Misituni (40.8km)
- Carbonire (49.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Agua Copapujo (38.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (14.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (34.4km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (25.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Copapujo (38.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (223.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.