Traveling Luck for Quilitapia, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Quilitapia?What's around Quilitapia?
Wikipedia near Quilitapia
Where to stay near Quilitapia
The timezone in Quilitapia is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.9167°, Longitude. -71.2500°
Satellite map around Quilitapia
Loading map of Quilitapia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quilitapia, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Quile (39.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (16.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Cuesta de los Mantos (30km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (30km)