Traveling Luck for Pueblo Nuevo, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Pueblo Nuevo?What's around Pueblo Nuevo?
Wikipedia near Pueblo Nuevo
Where to stay near Pueblo Nuevo
The timezone in Pueblo Nuevo is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 20:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.8500°, Longitude. -71.2333°
Satellite map around Pueblo Nuevo
Loading map of Pueblo Nuevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pueblo Nuevo, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Durazno (19.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Las Mulas (32.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (6.5km)