Traveling Luck for Majada Blanca, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Majada Blanca?What's around Majada Blanca?
Wikipedia near Majada Blanca
Where to stay near Majada Blanca
The timezone in Majada Blanca is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 20:50. It's light
Latitude. -30.8833°, Longitude. -71.2000°
Satellite map around Majada Blanca
Loading map of Majada Blanca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Majada Blanca, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (32.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Punitaqui (19.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (24.5km)