Traveling Luck for Cerro Manquegua, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Cerro Manquegua?What's around Cerro Manquegua?
Wikipedia near Cerro Manquegua
Where to stay near Cerro Manquegua
The timezone in Cerro Manquegua is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 20:51. It's light
Latitude. -30.9667°, Longitude. -71.1667°
Satellite map around Cerro Manquegua
Loading map of Cerro Manquegua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Manquegua, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Quile (39.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (26.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Cogotí (41.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- El Cobre (34.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Cuesta de los Mantos (33.2km)