Traveling Luck for Quebrada Media Luna, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Quebrada Media Luna?What's around Quebrada Media Luna?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Media Luna
Where to stay near Quebrada Media Luna
The timezone in Quebrada Media Luna is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 20:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.9500°, Longitude. -71.2333°
Satellite map around Quebrada Media Luna
Loading map of Quebrada Media Luna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Media Luna, in Coquimbo, Chile
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Quile (19.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (0km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- El Cobre (15km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Punitaqui (30.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Cuesta de los Mantos (16.4km)