Traveling Luck for La Laja, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is La Laja?What's around La Laja?
Wikipedia near La Laja
Where to stay near La Laja
Also known as Las Lajas
The timezone in La Laja is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 20:49. It's light
Latitude. -30.8833°, Longitude. -71.1667°
Satellite map around La Laja
Loading map of La Laja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Laja, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (39.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Las Mulas (46.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Punitaqui (32.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (35.6km)