Traveling Luck for Manquegua, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Manquegua?What's around Manquegua?
Wikipedia near Manquegua
Where to stay near Manquegua
The timezone in Manquegua is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:41 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.95°, Longitude. -71.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Manquegua, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Quile (35.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (19.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Punitaqui (39.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Cuesta de los Mantos (29.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (51.9km)