Traveling Luck for Punitaqui, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is Punitaqui?What's around Punitaqui?
Wikipedia near Punitaqui
Where to stay near Punitaqui
The timezone in Punitaqui is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 20:51. It's light
Latitude. -30.9000°, Longitude. -71.2667°
Satellite map around Punitaqui
Loading map of Punitaqui and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Punitaqui, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Quile (37.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Quile (35.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (25.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Los Corrales (19.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerros de Piedra (39.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Cuesta de los Mantos (38.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (23.4km)