Traveling Luck for El Cobre, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is El Cobre?What's around El Cobre?
Wikipedia near El Cobre
Where to stay near El Cobre
The timezone in El Cobre is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 20:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.9167°, Longitude. -71.2333°
Loading map of El Cobre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Cobre, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Quile (32.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Media Luna (15km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Cuesta de los Mantos (30.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (30.6km)