Traveling Luck for Rømer Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Romer O?What's around Romer O?
Wikipedia near Romer O
Where to stay near Rømer Ø
The timezone in Romer O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:11 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0500°, Longitude. -40.5167°
Satellite map around Rømer Ø
Loading map of Rømer Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rømer Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rømer Ø (0km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (12.2km)
- Putugua (21.5km)
- Aqitseq (21.9km)
- Nunârtik (24.1km)
- Takisêrajik (24.9km)
- Aaluit (25.7km)
- Nældebladet (28.1km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (29.5km)
- Qêrtartivaq (29.5km)
- Avqusiâjik (30.8km)
- Ikermiit (32.5km)
- Ørsted Ø (32.9km)
- Takiseeq (33.8km)
- Ukîverajik (36.2km)
- Ukîverajik (41.1km)
- Hornemann Ø (44km)
- Jens Munk Ø (44.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (16.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (40.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (40km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (38.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (14.4km)
Airports close to Rømer Ø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (174.8km)