Traveling Luck for Ertholmene, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ertholmene?What's around Ertholmene?
Wikipedia near Ertholmene
Where to stay near Ertholmene
The timezone in Ertholmene is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:02 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9333°, Longitude. -40.8333°
Satellite map around Ertholmene
Loading map of Ertholmene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ertholmene, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (34.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (29.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (35.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kattertooq (33.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (28.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (31.1km)
Airports close to Ertholmene
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (194.5km)