Traveling Luck for Ukîverajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ukiverajik?What's around Ukiverajik?
Wikipedia near Ukiverajik
Where to stay near Ukîverajik
The timezone in Ukiverajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:54 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1500°, Longitude. -39.8167°
Satellite map around Ukîverajik
Loading map of Ukîverajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ukîverajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ukîverajik (0km)
- Avqusiâjik (7.1km)
- Ørsted Ø (7.9km)
- Hornemann Ø (8.1km)
- Vend Om (13.8km)
- Qêrtartivaq (14.4km)
- Vahl Ø (14.8km)
- Takiseeq (15.5km)
- Aaluit (17.9km)
- Ittit (18.3km)
- Takisêrajik (18.3km)
- Nunârtik (18.8km)
- Nældebladet (20.7km)
- Dannebrogsø (22.5km)
- Simîtakajâ (23.5km)
- Aqitseq (23.8km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (34.4km)
- Rømer Ø (36.2km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (39.4km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (21.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (25.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (12.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (11.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (41.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (16.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (25.6km)
Airports close to Ukîverajik
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (138.6km)