Traveling Luck for Mandehoved, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mandehoved?What's around Mandehoved?
Wikipedia near Mandehoved
Where to stay near Mandehoved
The timezone in Mandehoved is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:05 and Sunset at 17:46. It's light
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. -40.9500°
Satellite map around Mandehoved
Loading map of Mandehoved and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mandehoved, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (39.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kattertooq (38.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (34.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (33.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (36.1km)
Airports close to Mandehoved
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (198.9km)