Traveling Luck for Upernagssivik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Upernagssivik?What's around Upernagssivik?
Wikipedia near Upernagssivik
Where to stay near Upernagssivik
Also known as Upernagsivik Bight
The timezone in Upernagssivik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:15 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 64.7833°, Longitude. -40.4833°
Satellite map around Upernagssivik
Loading map of Upernagssivik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upernagssivik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Hvidsadlen (19.2km)
- Kuplen (19.4km)
- Annikitsoq (21.8km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (22.4km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (25.2km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (27.6km)
- Ravna Nunatak (27.6km)
- Hørring Nunatak (29.4km)
- Whymper Nunatak (29.8km)
- Peary Nunatak (30.1km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (31.1km)
- Jomfruen (35.8km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (38.8km)
- Nanataq (39.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Umiivik (54.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (34.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kiataq (52.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kattertooq (14.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (38.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (8.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (29.8km)
Airports close to Upernagssivik
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (187.4km)