Traveling Luck for Andræs Havn, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Andras Havn?What's around Andras Havn?
Wikipedia near Andras Havn
Where to stay near Andræs Havn
The timezone in Andras Havn is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:55 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7000°, Longitude. -40.5833°
Satellite map around Andræs Havn
Loading map of Andræs Havn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Andræs Havn, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Annikitsoq (10.9km)
- Hvidsadlen (11.6km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (11.8km)
- Kuplen (15.3km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (16.1km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (17.5km)
- Hørring Nunatak (19.4km)
- Ravna Nunatak (21.7km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (22.1km)
- Peary Nunatak (25.5km)
- Whymper Nunatak (26.7km)
- Mohn Nunatak (31.6km)
- Jomfruen (33.5km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (37.4km)
- Rink Nunatak (40.4km)
- Helland Nunatak (41.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (0km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (32.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (2.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (40.7km)
Airports close to Andræs Havn
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (196.8km)