Traveling Luck for Nuerniagkartôq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nuerniagkartoq?What's around Nuerniagkartoq?
Wikipedia near Nuerniagkartoq
Where to stay near Nuerniagkartôq
The timezone in Nuerniagkartoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:07 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8000°, Longitude. -40.4167°
Satellite map around Nuerniagkartôq
Loading map of Nuerniagkartôq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuerniagkartôq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Hvidsadlen (23km)
- Kuplen (23.1km)
- Annikitsoq (25.1km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (25.3km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (27.5km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (30.3km)
- Ravna Nunatak (31.3km)
- Hørring Nunatak (31.9km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (33.1km)
- Whymper Nunatak (33.1km)
- Peary Nunatak (33.6km)
- Nanataq (36.1km)
- Jomfruen (38.9km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (41.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (31.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kiataq (54.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (39.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (12.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (26.8km)
Airports close to Nuerniagkartôq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (183.5km)