Traveling Luck for Havhesten Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Havhesten Bugt?What's around Havhesten Bugt?
Wikipedia near Havhesten Bugt
Where to stay near Havhesten Bugt
The timezone in Havhesten Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:59 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9167°, Longitude. -41.0000°
Satellite map around Havhesten Bugt
Loading map of Havhesten Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Havhesten Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (41.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kattertooq (36.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (32.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (31.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (39.5km)
Airports close to Havhesten Bugt
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (202.8km)