Traveling Luck for Nukatsikajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nukatsikajik?What's around Nukatsikajik?
Wikipedia near Nukatsikajik
Where to stay near Nukatsikajik
The timezone in Nukatsikajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:47 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0667°, Longitude. -39.8333°
Satellite map around Nukatsikajik
Loading map of Nukatsikajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nukatsikajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ørsted Ø (2.1km)
- Avqusiâjik (5.1km)
- Qêrtartivaq (5.6km)
- Takiseeq (5.8km)
- Ukîverajik (9.7km)
- Aaluit (10km)
- Takisêrajik (10.7km)
- Nunârtik (11.4km)
- Nældebladet (11.7km)
- Hornemann Ø (13.2km)
- Aqitseq (16.3km)
- Vahl Ø (19.4km)
- Vend Om (21.3km)
- Ittit (27.9km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (28.7km)
- Dannebrogsø (31.5km)
- Simîtakajâ (33.2km)
- Rømer Ø (33.6km)
- Putugua (38.9km)
- Ikermiit (40.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (49.1km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (17.3km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (34.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (22.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (20.7km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (14km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (20.5km)
Airports close to Nukatsikajik
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (143.4km)