Traveling Luck for Malen'ga, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Malen'ga?What's around Malen'ga?
Wikipedia near Malen'ga
Where to stay near Malen'ga
Also known as MALEN'GA, Malen'ga, МАЛЕНЬГА
The timezone in Malen'ga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:20 and Sunset at 14:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8414°, Longitude. 36.4406°
Satellite map around Malen'ga
Loading map of Malen'ga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malen'ga, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (14.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (16.5km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (17.4km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (17.5km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (18.9km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (20.5km)
- Ostrov Samluda (21.6km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (26km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (26.2km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (28.7km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (29.8km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (30.5km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (33km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (34.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (32.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (30.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (23.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Rakushki (26.5km)