Traveling Luck for Kur'yaksa, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kur'yaksa?What's around Kur'yaksa?
Wikipedia near Kur'yaksa
Where to stay near Kur'yaksa
Also known as Kur'yuksa, Kurjaksajoki
The timezone in Kur'yaksa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 65.1383°, Longitude. 34.4656°
Satellite map around Kur'yaksa
Loading map of Kur'yaksa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kur'yaksa, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (10.3km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (10.6km)
- Ostrov Senukha (11.4km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (11.7km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (12km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (12km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (12.4km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (12.5km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (12.7km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (12.7km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (13.7km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (14.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (14.3km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (14.6km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (14.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (15.2km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (16.4km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (19.6km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (21.7km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (22km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (8.5km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (17.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Lesopunkt Krivoye Koleno (22km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (11.2km)