Traveling Luck for Lambino, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Lambino?What's around Lambino?
Wikipedia near Lambino
Where to stay near Lambino
Also known as Lambino, Ламбино
The timezone in Lambino is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:40 and Sunset at 14:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0839°, Longitude. 34.5822°
Satellite map around Lambino
Loading map of Lambino and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lambino, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Izbnoy (6.6km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (6.9km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (7km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (8.3km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (8.6km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (10.1km)
- Ostrov Senukha (11.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (12.8km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (14.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (15.8km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (16.4km)
- Ostrov Yak (16.4km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (16.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (16.9km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (17.1km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (18.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (20.2km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (20.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (7.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (19.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (14.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poganoye (9.9km)