Traveling Luck for Mel'nichnyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mel'nichnyy?What's around Mel'nichnyy?
Wikipedia near Mel'nichnyy
Where to stay near Mel'nichnyy
Also known as Melnichny, Myllynoja
The timezone in Mel'nichnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:12 and Sunset at 15:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1614°, Longitude. 34.5744°
Satellite map around Mel'nichnyy
Loading map of Mel'nichnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mel'nichnyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (5.2km)
- Ostrov Senukha (5.5km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (6.3km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (6.6km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (6.7km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (7.6km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (8.1km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (8.4km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (8.5km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (8.9km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (9.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (11.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (11.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (12.1km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (12.5km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (17.4km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (18.4km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (19.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (20.6km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (21.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (4km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (16.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (19.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (5.2km)