Traveling Luck for Bezymyanka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Bezymyanka?What's around Bezymyanka?
Wikipedia near Bezymyanka
Where to stay near Bezymyanka
Also known as Nimetonoja, Nimetönoja
The timezone in Bezymyanka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:38 and Sunset at 14:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1358°, Longitude. 34.3511°
Satellite map around Bezymyanka
Loading map of Bezymyanka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bezymyanka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (15.5km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (15.8km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (16.2km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (16.4km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (16.5km)
- Ostrov Senukha (16.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (16.9km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (17.3km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (17.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (17.6km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (17.9km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (18km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (18.2km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (19.5km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (20.9km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (22km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (14.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (16.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (17.5km)