Traveling Luck for Kamostrovskaya Guba, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kamostrovskaya Guba?What's around Kamostrovskaya Guba?
Wikipedia near Kamostrovskaya Guba
Where to stay near Kamostrovskaya Guba
The timezone in Kamostrovskaya Guba is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1000°, Longitude. 34.7000°
Satellite map around Kamostrovskaya Guba
Loading map of Kamostrovskaya Guba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamostrovskaya Guba, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Izbnoy (0.6km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (1.6km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (3km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (3.3km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (5.6km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (6.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (7.1km)
- Ostrov Senukha (8.7km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (9.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (12.5km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (12.8km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (13.6km)
- Ostrov Yak (14.7km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (15km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (16.3km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (16.4km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (17.3km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (18.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (5.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (16.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (13.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poganoye (8.4km)