Traveling Luck for Kem', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kem'?What's around Kem'?
Wikipedia near Kem'
Where to stay near Kem'
Also known as KEM', Kem', Ken, КЕМЬ
The timezone in Kem' is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:53 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9536°, Longitude. 34.5683°
Satellite map around Kem'
Loading map of Kem' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kem', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yak (12.7km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (12.9km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (18.2km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (18.8km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (18.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (19km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (19.1km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (19.6km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (19.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (20km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (20.9km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (21.2km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (21.3km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (22.6km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (23.1km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (23.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (21.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (11.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (18.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Porog Vochazh (16.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (12.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Myanduvara (12.4km)