Traveling Luck for Sofronov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Sofronov?What's around Sofronov?
Wikipedia near Sofronov
Where to stay near Sofronov
Also known as Sofraninja, Sofroninoja
The timezone in Sofronov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:52 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1000°, Longitude. 34.6500°
Satellite map around Sofronov
Loading map of Sofronov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sofronov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Izbnoy (2.8km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (3.1km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (3.5km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (4.5km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (5.6km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (6.8km)
- Ostrov Senukha (8.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (9km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (10.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (13.5km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (13.8km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (14km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (14.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (14.6km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (15.7km)
- Ostrov Yak (15.8km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (16.9km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (18.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (19km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (4.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (18.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (14.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poganoye (7.8km)