Traveling Luck for Berëzovka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Berezovka?What's around Berezovka?
Wikipedia near Berezovka
Where to stay near Berëzovka
Also known as Koivuoja
The timezone in Berezovka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:12 and Sunset at 22:23. It's light
Latitude. 65.1283°, Longitude. 34.3911°
Satellite map around Berëzovka
Loading map of Berëzovka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Berëzovka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (14km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (14.2km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (14.9km)
- Ostrov Senukha (15.2km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (15.4km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (15.5km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (15.6km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (15.7km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (15.8km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (16.2km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (16.5km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (16.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (16.7km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (17.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (17.5km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (18.3km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (20.1km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (21.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (12.2km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (18.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (19.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (15km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Aleksandrovskiy Stamik (21.8km)